Thursday, December 31, 2015

lights for new year's eve

new years lights IMG_4532

I lit these lights in the darkness tonight
In another season, we would still have sunlight
We would have warm air and full gardens
But now it's the New Year and lights sparkle in the cold and darkness,
It's time to reflect and plan for new things.

I very much hope 2016 is a year of peace in the world
I wish 2016 would bring food and happiness for everyone.

For me - I'm beginning to plan my gardens
I have a nice stack of catalogs, circles here and there, a growing list of partially made plans
By the warm glow of candlelight,
I'm imagining a bountiful new season.
I hope 2016 is bountiful for all.

3 comments:

Dana K said...

I'm starting my New Years morning with a cup of tea and a stack of seed catalogs.

kathy said...

A perfect way to start the year.

admin said...

Thank you for your blog...it's a wonderful inspiration. Wishing you a peaceful and bountiful 2016 from Minnesota.